Friday, March 5, 2010

Other Government Departments and Agencies: Reference List


Many government departments and agencies are involved in the importation of goods into Canada. CBSA published a reference list of the most commonly imported commodities that may require permits and/or certificates from other government departments or agencies.

The list is available here.